Court fees for proceedings in the court of original jurisdiction (without child support/maintenance)
- Separation by mutual consent: fixed fee of PLN 100 upon filing a petition; fee of PLN 6 per page of a copy of the judgment.
- Contentious separation: fixed fee of PLN 600 upon filing a petition; fee of PLN 6 per page of a copy of the judgment.
- Divorce case: fixed fee of PLN 600 upon filing a petition; fee of PLN 6 per page of a copy of the judgment.
Other court fees:
- order for the eviction of the spouse - PLN 200
- division of residence - PLN 100
- division of property - up to PLN 1000
- maintenance for the spouse - 5% of the annual amount
- costs of the appearance of witnesses
- costs of expert opinions
Court fees for proceedings in the second instance:
Fees in appeal proceedings are fixed in the same way as in the case of proceedings in the court of original jurisdiction.
Attorney's fees are determined on a case-by-case basis and usually depend on such factors as the range of services, the degree of complexity of the case and its duration.
Examples of attorney's fees:
- advice in a divorce case - PLN 200-300 per hour
- drafting a divorce petition - PLN 500-1000
- representing clients in court - from PLN 4.000 to even up to PLN 20.000.
Legal advice is provided by lawyers specializing in family law.
- Advocate Office of Piotr Staczek
- tel. +48 22 499 33 22